PROVIDES NATURAL SPRINGING AND PROTECTS THE CHILD’S SPINE
The Smiley helps to make bike rides simple and safe when you go cycling with a child on board. The Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket provides natural springing and protects the child’s spine during the trip.
Easy to secure the child
The extra chest buckle makes it easy to secure the child with one hand, while the bike is held steady with the other hand. The chest buckle prevents any conflict with the helmet when the child is being placed into or lifted out of the seat. The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike. By purchasing an extra bracket, you may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes.
Wear a helmet!
All Hamax child bike seats are designed to ‘grow’ with the child via an adjustable safety harness and footrests. Hamax recommends that a child should always wear a helmet when using a child bike seat.
- Ergonomic sitting position
- 3-point safety harness with extra chest bracket in order to secure the child in the seat in a safe and practical manner
- The belt buckles cannot be opened by the child itself
- Safe and simple to fit
- May be fitted to bikes with or without luggage carriers
- For children above the age of 9 months and weighing up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and legrests
- The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- A suspended fastening bracket ensures excellent cushioning. The bracket is lockable.
- Fits frame tubes from 28-40 mm (round)
- The fastening system will not get caught up with cables in the fastening area